- 1-piece rotomolded, engineered catamaran hull design for performance, stability & solid tracking
- Yak-Power system w/wiring harness, master controller & 3 power plugs
- Molded landing for mounting optional fishfinder or other accessories
- Gunnel flats w/four 16" (40.64 cm) accessory rails
- Adjustable foot braces & non-skid cushioned flooring
- Enhanced seating system
- Deluxe adjustable seating system w/high-back seat
- Recessed bow storage area
- Open cockpit design for flexibility in cargo management
- 10.91” x 14.84” (27.71 cm x 37.69 cm) midship hatch
- 2 flush-mounted rod holders w/rod leash eyelets (leash sold separately)
- 1.5" (3.81 cm) fore, midship & aft self-draining, molded scupper drains (8 total) w/8 plugs
- Molded-over rubber grip bow handle & 2 molded stern handles (3 total)
Power up your kayaking with the ASCEND® 128X Yak-Power kayak. This kayak brings a built-in Yak-Power system with wiring harness, master controller and 3 power plugs so you can bring your fishfinder, GPS, lighting rig and other powered accessories for kayak angling like you never imagined. A molded landing lets you mount your fishfinder or other accessories easily. Adjustable foot braces accommodate kayakers of all heights, and the non-skid cushioned flooring feels great while providing a stable casting platform.
The famous ASCEND enhanced seating system with high-back seat ensures maximum comfort. 2 midship drink holders keep refreshment close. 8 total scupper drains and 8 plugs drain excess water. Gunwale flats include four 16" (40.64 cm) accessory rails for ultimate customization. Hidden hatch fasteners allow drier storage, while a recessed bow storage area lets you bring even more. The open cockpit design lets you make the most of all your newfound kayaking superpowers.