Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Type: Outboard
- Length:21' 1"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 46 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1475 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2300 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 17"
- Draft (trimmed down): 32.5"
- Average hull weight: 2600 lbs.
- Average hull weight w/motor: 3485 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4615 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 7"
- Package height: 7' 11"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower folded: 7' 6"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 10' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 0"
- Storage length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel, powder-coated passenger grab rails
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 17-gal. (64.35 L) aerated livewell w/600 GPH (2,271.25 LPH) pump, gravity drain, adjustable spray head & dash-mounted switch
- Port & starboard rod racks w/organizers for four 7' (2.13 m) & two 10' (3.05 m) rods
- Pre-wired to accept optional freshwater or saltwater trolling motor
- Front-access, in-console storage compartment w/room for optional portable toilet (works w/drop-down Bimini top curtain)
- Acrylic windscreen & textured brow
- Hydraulic steering
- Area to flush-mount optional fishfinder
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Console grab rail
- Gripped footrests
- Removable storage pouches
- Mobile phone holder w/12V outlet
- Space for optional 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler under leaning post
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/84-qt. (79.49 L) insulated storage/fishboxes below & non-skid surface to use for casting platform
- Port & starboard storage/catch-all compartments
- Midship port & starboard storage bins
- In-floor wakeboard/ski/trolling motor storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Leaning post w/storage, powder-coated rails & 2 integrated rod holders that will accept optional backrest
- Aft lounge w/two 56-qt. (53.0 L) storage compartments (starboard being dry storage) & 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Aft backrest storage/optional ski tow pylon storage
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft swim platform w/insulated storage & 4-step boarding ladder
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
- LED interior courtesy lights w/Blue or White LED switch
- Navigation lights w/bow LED lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Battery switch
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights